Reliable high-quality trailer support system
· 15,000 kg static load
Our landing gear is ideal for very different scenarios, from the icy cold of Scandinavia to the shimmering desert heat of the Middle East. Ease of use and fantastic functional reliability mean that little force is required, taking some of the strain of daily coupling and uncoupling. The many patented benefits of the product also save you time and weight.
To complement the series of performance tested reliable high-quality trailer support systems, another economical and robust landing gear type has been added to the range.
The SAF Drop Leg: Economical. Robust. Fast.
Features and Benefits
Features and benefits
· Drop can be adjusted in multiple, extremely precise steps
· Height of foot is easily adjustable
· Suitable for all semi-trailers
· 3D mounting plate is light and extremely rigid and is mounted at the top as a single plate
· Long-life components, including high-strength steel and robust pull handles
· Large, robust steel foot welded to the footplate on four sides
· Seal at top of the foot prevents ingress of dirt and water
· Fast and easy to use in any weather
Requirements for the Tractor
· A tractor with an air suspension on the rear axle is necessary to use this drop leg.
· 2 drop legs must be installed per vehicle
· Not suitable for the use on ferries