Vehicles equipped with disc wheels can be changed over to the TRILEX® wheel by means of TRILEX® adaptors (20“ and 24“). Selection of the suitable adaptor depends on: type of vehicle and/or axle, track, tyres used, profile of brake drum and fixation (centering). Our technical customer service representatives will be glad to assist you.
Features and Benefits
TRILEX® wheels offer features that will reduce your expenses mile after mile.
· Optimum design of wheelspider and rim saves weight and thus increases payload
· Better cooling prolongs the useful life of tyres and Brakes
· Lower tightening torque of bolts eases wheel Change
· Risk-free tyre change due to 3-piece TRILEX® rim
· Robust design ensures highest safety with additional loads
· Precision machining of wheelspider improves rolling characteristics
Simple mounting principle - Easy and riskless wheel change by hand
Fastened using clamps and TRILEX® bolt
The segmented rim is fitted on the TRILEX® wheel with precise rolling characteristics and an accurate stopper. Easy and safe wheel change is possible on the road with simple tools.
TRILEX® spare parts and accessories - Used all over the world
With the article order no. you can find out whether spare parts are available for your TRILEX® wheel system.
Spare parts are available for current and former series models for which spare part availability has a 10-year warranty.
No spare part availability is legally required for older phased-out models, however spare parts can be obtained as long as the stock lasts.
Our friendly sales team will be glad to give you more information.